- If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
What Data We Collect?
We may collect various information:
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services.
- We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
- We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product.
- We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- We may also share your data with our franchisor. You further authorize the franchisor to use this information to sell products to you, directly or indirectly.
- We may also use your data in order to manage the Site, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Site, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Site or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site.
- We shall not share any of your personal information with third parties without your explicit consent.
- We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally compliant request for its disclosure.
- We encourage You to visit this page periodically to review any changes.